Choosing a desired outcome for your organization involves goal-setting, a method of measuring progress towards those goals, and tailoring a more efficient path towards your destination.
- Begin with a clear destination in mind; The Objective
- Hire a consultant to facilitate success; The Consultant
- Choose the methods to achieve success; The Methods
- Establish ways of measuring progress; The Waypoints
- Remediation of sub-par results; The Correction
- Arriving and owning the destination; The Arrival
The consultancy you hire should reflect methods acceptable to you and your Board to facilitate arrival at your chosen destination.